now hiring: merchandiser/ team lead
RDP Foodservice is a specialist in the foodservice distribution industry. Our proven reputation attracts the best restaurants and dining establishments, both locally and regionally. We are a company that’s truly built on the success of all of our employees!
Due to our explosive growth, RDP Foodservice is looking for a Merchandiser/Team Lead with experience purchasing disposable items. This position involves evaluating inventory levels, placing orders, arranging freight, resolving problems, negotiating pricing, and sourcing new suppliers. This position has regular contact and interaction with sales, customer service, marketing, accounting, operations, and management. This is a hands-on position responsible for ensuring uninterrupted and timely delivery of product to our warehouse and to our customers. The successful candidate must be detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency along with good communication and negotiating skills.
- Bachelor degree in Merchandising, Business Management or a combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in purchasing; preferably with disposable items.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment and multi-task under pressure.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Weekly compensation.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, disability and 401k.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, you may apply online at www.rdpfoodservice.com or fax your resume to Human Resources at: 614-929-3533.
Candidates are required to pass a drug and background screening
RDP Foodservice is an Equal Opportunity Employer