now hiring: Outbound Order Selector– 2nd Shift
Position/Title: Outbound Order Selector – 2nd Shift
Reports To: Outbound Manager
Pay Grade: Starting at $12.00 hourly, after 90 days will go on bonus compensation
FLSA Classification & Status: Non-Exempt-Full Time
Hours: Start at 6:30pm – End shift time varies depending on work load.
RDP Foodservice is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated second shift Outbound Order Selector to work in our fast paced warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work 2nd shift, Sunday through Thursday.
- Must have palled jack experience.
- Forklift experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work in different climates in the warehouse as needed: Freezer, Cooler, Dry areas.
- Vocollect experience is a plus or/ some type of Warehouse Management System knowledge.
- Comply with RDP Foodservice Associate Safety and Security Policy.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to consistently lift and stack objects ranging from 5 to 75 pounds.
- Ability to safely lift, bend, twist, squat, reach and stand throughout an 8 hour shift.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
If you have questions regarding this position, please email Tammy Rosshirt at email@example.com.