RDP’s 2015 Food Show & Concert Series Recap
Party on with your restaurant food supplier
Imagine a room filled with exclusive industry leaders and tasty trends—all eager to enhance your restaurant. Sounds like paradise, right? That’s our annual Food Show and Concert Series, and this year’s was, yet again, nothin’ but a good time.
Every year, our vendors and their customers get all-day access to the experts, hearing their advice at the Food Show’s seminars and networking with them at the concert.
What other trade show offers that kind of connection?
Highlights of the Food Show include:
- Yelp’s Head of Business Outreach Darnell Holloway educated restaurateurs on effectively managing their business’ reputation online
- Columbus Zoo raffled off Jack Hanna’s Wild Ride, a 1968 Camaro
- Guests posed for photos with Columbus Zoo’s very own Anchovy the Penguin
- Attendees sampled foods from hundreds of vendors, including Palazzolo’s Artisan Gelato & Sorbetto, Barilla, Tyson Foods, Jackie O’s and Cattleman’s BBQ
- Special Food Show pricing and deals
While hundreds of attendees come for the Food Show, everyone stays for the after party—and this year proved no different.
Guests mingled over Mikey’s Late Night Slice while president of RDP Foodservice Mark Mizer kicked off the concert with a special guest, his godson and his band. Could’ve fooled us as the main act…
But then opening act Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons came on, and we were fooled again. After howling through their rocking set, Angela finished out by dedicating their song “Athens” to RDP.
We were fooled no longer once our main act, Bret Michaels, took the stage. He crooned to Poison hits Talk Dirty to Me, Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Nothin’ But A Good Time, Unskinny Bop and rock classics such as KISS’ Rock and Roll All Nite, Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Sweet Home Alabama and Sublime’s What I Got.
Will we see you at next year’s RDP Food Show and Concert Series? If you want to join the party, get in touch with us today.