At RDP foodservice, providing quality Ohio food service in a sustainable manner is important to us. We recognize our company’s impact on the environment, and are committed to reduce our carbon footprint. Every driven mile and every cardboard box placed in a recycle bin counts. Here is the growing list of sustainable practices we’ve put in place:
- Upgraded lighting in warehouse in 2012 to high efficiency fluorescent bulbs to maximize energy efficiency
- Implemented recycling and reuse programs in the warehouse
- Invested in newer model trucks, trailers and refrigeration units with the latest fuel-saving technology
- Equipped all transport refrigeration units with automatic cut off switches when doors open to save fuel
- Managing tire pressure to extend tire life and gain additional fuel savings
- Reporting miles per gallon improvements year over year
- Reporting mile reductions year over year, which is saving fuel
Ready to become an RDP customer?
Call 614-261-5661 or contact us now by filling out the form below.