Become A Customer
RDP foodservice proudly serves a wide variety of customers, from local restaurants to upscale fine dining. When you become an RDP customer, you’ll meet with one of our stellar service representatives who will walk you through each step of becoming part of the RDP family. Here’s what to expect:
Making the switch: it’s all about you
- Order all of the same products as before – with an even higher level of attention and service.
- A dedicated task force, including each RDP department head, reviews your transition.
- We carefully align staff with your schedules so your your kitchen doesn’t miss a beat.
- See your customer representative every week. You can talk with him or her about anything you need, from additional orders to Columbus Clippers tickets.
- Our personal chef can help take your menu to the next level.
- Keep your shipments at your fingertips with online ordering.
- Never lose sleep when you view your order guides online.
- Take it easy with optional electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Get the VIP treatment at exclusive events.
Your personalized transition process: never easier
- Meet with your dedicated sales representative to iron out the details of your order and contract. Your sales rep would be happy to tour your kitchen or show you around our warehouse– your place or ours?
- Work with your sales representative and our executive chef to confirm that we stock the products you want. Because we’re backed by the buying power of UniPro Foodservice, changing your distributor doesn’t have to mean changing your brands.
- Details matter. Staff from each department will review your file and orders to ensure that you receive the highest level of service and precision. We don’t take shortcuts when it comes to timing, portions and supply.
- After completing a New Account Form, we will establish your account and lock down your delivery schedule.
- View our ordering (and return) policies and procedures.
- Our post-customer service is second to none. Need marketing help? Tell your sales rep. In need of menu ideas? Just let us know.
Ready to become an RDP customer?
Call 614-261-5661 or contact us now by filling out the form below.